SEC v. Howey
One case write up, one discussion and two replies
1. Case write-up requirement:
1. Your write-up should be 1 to 2 pages, single spaced, at standard type face (12 or 14 point).
2. It should briefly (in very few sentences) lay out the basic facts of the case. These are usually generally agreed upon by the time it gets to final appeal stage; i.e., the Supreme Court of a Federal District court.
3. What is much more important is the issue at law – the dispute about what the law means or how it should be interpreted.
4. What was the majority of the court’s decision in the case, and – more importantly – what was the basic reasoning behind this decision?
5. If you are asked to read a dissent in the case, what was the decision and reasoning in the minority?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the court’s decision? Explain why.
7. Please include your external references in the end.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.