Subject: Public Health and the Environment (GT-SC2)
Number of sources: 3
Number of pages: 2
Spacing: double spaced
Topic: Intersection of Public Health and Mental Health: Meeting Family Needs
Details: Option #1: Case Review: Intersection of Public Health and Mental Health: Meeting Family Needs
In this assignment, you will review the case discussing the intersection of public health and mental health found in Chapter 3 of Public Health Ethics (pp. 74-79).
In approximately two pages, your paper should address the following:
• What elements of broad strategic thinking do you see demonstrated?
• What aspects of social development are addressed?
• What evidence of healthy public policy do you see or not see from government involvement?
• Do you see evidence of systems development for health or social policy and related programming? (Example: Developing community-based programs to reach individuals outside of typical settings)
• What information stood out most to you from this case study that you might be able to apply in your local community?
• Write a 2 pages paper, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
• The paper must be formatted correctly using APA 7 style. Remember, all research material used in your paper must be paraphrased and include an in-text citation.
• Your paper must be properly cited and formatted.
• This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our Discussion Forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
• Be sure you utilize your text appropriately as a reference and cite at least one other credible external reference such as a website or journal article to support your proposed resolution of the case.
• Your external sources can be trade publications (Links to an external site.), government information, newspaper articles, or scholarly or peer-reviewed (Links to an external site.) journal articles.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.