Type a report that describes the concerns pertaining to social, ethical, legal, and human issues of technology. The report must be one page (single-spaced, 12 point font) and must answer the following questions:
• What is the definition of cyberbullying?
• What types of consequences can occur as a result of cyberbullying?
• What can teachers, parents, administrators, counselors, etc. do to prevent cyberbullying?
• What can students do to control cyberbullying?
• What technical methods can be used to prevent and control cyberbullying?
Please use the following online resources to complete your report:
• Cyberbullying.gov, https://www.stopbullying.gov
• National Crime Prevention Council, https://www.ncpc.org/resources/cyberbullying/
• When Bullying Goes High-tech, http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/27/health/cyberbullying-online-bully-victims/index.html
• Cyberbullying Research Center, http://cyberbullying.us/
• Stand Up to Cyberbullying, http://www.commonsensemedia.org/cyberbullying
• Tech&Learning, http://www.techlearning.com/news/0002/cyber-bullying-responsibilities-and-solutions/65317
Once you have written the one-page report, submit the document through Turnitin assignment part 1 in Canvas. Do not include a bibliography. Turnitin will return the findings, and you should have a report count about 90% or more being plagiarized. That is OK for this part of the assignment.
Now, that you have experienced how a plagiarism detection software like Turnitin can be used by teachers (although such software is not always perfect), the time to “properly” write a report is next. This time, you are to summarize, synthesize, paraphrase, etc. in YOUR OWN WORDS the answers to the questions earlier (350+ words). Use what you have completed earlier, but this time the written content needs to be in your own words and not copied/pasted. Do not include the questions in the revised draft. Once you have completed the report in your own words, submit the document through Turnitin Part 2 in Canvas. This time your report count should be 15% or less.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.