1. How has the World Trade Center tragedy affected workplace privacy? What are the longterm implications of that?
2. Which two of the six policy guidelines on the issue of privacy presented in this chapter do you think are the most important? Why?
3. Identify the privacy, health, and due-process ramifications of violence in the workplace.
1. What are the two major arguments for and against integrity (honesty) testing by employers? Under what circumstances could management most legitimately argue that integrity testing is necessary?
2. How has technology affected workplace privacy? What are the implications for the social contract between firms and their employees?