Directions: Answers must rely on textbook source and at least 3 other outside scholarly/academic sources to support ideas and a minimum of 350 words per question. Business Concepts. Must use proper grammar, mechanics and spelling in your response, you
have to make use of proper in-text citations and an end-reference “ NO Plagiarism” .
Textbook is uploaded and must be used as one source. All Sources besides the
textbook provided, must have a direct link to it.
1. Based on the advantages and disadvantages identified in your textbook for
sole proprietorships, do you think a sole proprietorship can be successful for
an extended duration? Provide examples to support your opinion.
2. What are the tax benefits of a sole proprietorship versus a partnership?
3. Research a company that went public through an IPO in the last five years.
Did going public benefit the company? What were the benefits?
4. Describe common stockholders and preferred stockholders. Which one
carries more advantages?
5. Table 4.5 lists major mergers and acquisitions from 2000-2010. Pick one of
the mergers or acquisitions from the list, or a more recent scenario that you
have heard or read about. Discuss the reasoning for the merger or
acquisition in detail. Was this a good move for each company?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.