1. Why are power and politics not discussed more openly inside organisations?
2. How do unitarist and pluralist frames of reference help to explain the managing change literature?
3. What are the academic challenges of explaining organisational change in terms of power and politics?
4. What are the strengths of Hardy’s (1996) analysis of strategic change in terms of power?
1. What are the main impediments to the ethical management of change?
2. Do you believe that universal managing change ethical codes are the way forward?
3. Do psychological contracts have a role to play in contemporary organisations?
4. What ethical challenges does globalisation raise?