You should use Landy, M. (2018). American Government: Enduring principles and critical choices. Cambridge University Press book to answer these questions, dont use any website or the internet.
- the five (5) principles of the Declaration of Independence;
- examples of how the Articles of Confederation, the first national government of the United States, established a weak and ineffective national government and examples of how the Constitution , which eventually replaced the Articles of Confederation, set up a stronger and more effective national government;
- the Great Compromise reached at the Constitutional Convention;
- the debate between the Federalists and the Anti-Federalists over the ratification of the Constitution and why the Bill of Rights were added to the Constitution;
- what the authors of our textbook mean by “conservative revolution” and the conservative revolutions of presidents Abraham Lincoln and Franklin Delano Roosevelt; and
- the meaning of federalism as a principle of government in the United States and examples of how the power of the federal (or national) government has grown relative to the power of state governments.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
The meaning of federalism as a principle of government in the United States
Just from $13/Page