1. Write requirements analysis definition document.
• Find out more than 2 references on the web and create a suitable requirements definition form.
• Divide the alarm into a major alarm and a general alarm. Indicate the major alarm by the LED connected to PB0 and the general alarm by the LED connected to PB1.
• Write all necessary warning conditions for safety. • Ex) The headlights are on while the ignition is off • Explain why
2. Write assembly code with these three switches as inputs so that the alarm will be activated whenever either of your conditions exists:
3. Build in atmel studio and show demo on simulide.
4. Link the demo video
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.