1. What HTML elements let you apply styles to table columns?
2. To which elements must you apply borders if you want to display them for an entire table?
3. Do border properties inherit from the element to elements?
4. What is one way to select a specific table row or cell?
5. What is a good way to add legibility to rows of data?
Examine the content you are presenting in your project web site, and find data that would be enhanced by the use of a table.
Write a single-page analysis or memo to your instructor that explains why you should or should not use tables to present your data. If your analysis warrants a table, then design and implement the table in the appropriate web page(s).
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.