1.List three advantages of linking by using text instead of graphics.
2. What four navigation questions should the user be able to answer?
3. List three types of navigation cues.
4. List three ways to control information overload when designing a web site
1. Explain why you would include both graphic and text-based links on a web page.
2. List two navigation cues you can add to a text-based navigation bar.
3. Why is it best to make the innermost element to a piece of text?
4. What tag attribute is associated with fragment identifiers?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.