1. Think of your typical breakfast experience. Is it the same as when you were a child?
How might differences in family background result in different breakfast experiences?
2. Why is it easier to quantify paid work done outside the home over unpaid housework and child care?
What have been some suggestions for measuring the amount of housework and child care performed?
1. What are some of the ways to interpret the question, “What is the divorce rate?” What do people probably mean when they ask that question?
2. Discuss the connections between the divorce revolution and the “independence effect” and “income effect.”
1. Explain how the increase in divorces and remarriages is related to family diversity, social class inequality, and social change.
2. Contrast the historical marriage based on the authority of the Christian church with the modern institution of marriage based on the authority of the state.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.