1. What are some of the social programs and policies enacted by U.S. lawmakers to help impoverished families?
2. What is educational inequality? Why do students with wealthier socioeconomic backgrounds succeed in school at higher rates than children from less wealthy families?
1. What is an androgynous approach to raising children? Why might parents choose not to emphasize the gender of their children? What is the historical context for gender-identifying infants in the United States?
2. How have attitudes toward transgender and intersex people changed over time and between cultures?
1. What is gender socialization? Give examples to show how parents, siblings, peers, schools, and other institutions influence gender identity. Which ones do you think have the most influence? Why?
2. Contrast biological, feminist, and symbolic interactionist theories of gender. How do they explain the real or perceived differences between genders?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.