1. What are the advantages of surveys, in-depth interviews, and time use studies? Why would sociologists pick one method over another to study families?
2. Compare the relationship between men, women, and children in American Indian families, Colonial American families, and enslaved African families prior to 1820.
1. How was family life disrupted for many African Americans, the Chinese, and Latinos in the nineteenth century?
2. How is the companionship family different from the patriarchal family? What led to the emergence of the companionship family in the twentieth century?
1. Beginning in the 1960s, why did family patterns depart so dramatically from the 1950s ideal? Why was there a baby boom in the middle of the twentieth century?
2. What factors led to the decline in the number of married couples in the late twentieth century? How have the relationships between parents and children changed since the 1960s?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.