1. Briefly explain the main differences between a virus, a worm, and a Trojan horse.
2. Distinguish between preventative controls, detective controls, and recovery controls.
3. What are the main categories of computer crime?
4. Describe the five interrelated components that comprise the term internal control.
1. Distinguish between event/activity-based risk and resource/asset-based risk.
2. What are the three main factors that determine the degree of risk exposure a company may face?
3. What is the purpose of BS 7799 Part 1 and IOS/IEC 17799?
4. Define the term fraud and describe/explain the illegal acts normally associated with the term.