1. You’ve already recorded three probe readings for Patient D’s maxillary right central incisor on her chart. How many more readings should be made and recorded for that tooth?
A. 0 B. 2 C. 3 D. 1
2. A room where patients regain consciousness after sedation is called a/an _______ room. A. recovery
3. Antibiotics are used in post-surgery procedures to control A. infection.
4. The most common type of gingivitis is A. plaque-associated gingivitis.
B. aggressive periodontitis.
C. NUG periodontitis.
D. desquamative gingivitis.
5. Control of pain is most commonly achieved through A. hot packs.
B. oral medications.
C. pressure packs.
￼￼￼￼6. Reamer sizes range from
A. 15 to 150. B. 12 to 25. C. 6 to 150. D. 10 to 25.
7. Postoperative bleeding control is usually accomplished through A. abstaining from food for 10 hours.
B. the use of medication.
C. the use of a pressure pack.
8. Which of the following items is the most common cause of pulpitis? A. Periodontitis
9. Patient H’s teeth have a lot of subgingival calculus that should be removed. Dr. Jackson usually prefers to use the ultrasonic scaler for subgingival scaling, but the patient has a poorly shielded cardiac pacemaker. Which of the following instruments would be the most appropriate instrument to use on this particular patient?
10. The material placed directly on an exposed pulp is A. glass ionomer.
B. zinc oxide eugenol.
D. calcium hydroxide.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.