You are to provide a security architectural design for a new, internet-based bank that you are setting up, having been granted a banking license under the new “No More Squirrelling” legislation recently passed by the Federal Government.
The requirements for this design are described below.
Because you are dealing with a bank, a number of security concerns at various levels need to be
addressed in your architecture:
1. Compliance with federal and state legislation,
2. Public confidence in your enterprise by providing confidentiality, availability and integrity of
3. Privacy of customer data,
4. Interoperation with other financial institutions, both nationally and internationally,
5. Compliance with international standards,
6. Security of all bank assets,
7. Current trends in customer engagement via the internet
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.