A paper about the NIST’s Guidelines on Mobile Device Forensics.
In Week 2, you should have begun reading (find attached document in email: Guidelines on mobile device forensics)Your paper about the Guidelines is due this week.
Read the entire document, then choose one of the following three sections to summarize:
· Examination and Analysis
In addition to summarizing one of the sections, your paper should also answer these questions:
1. Who is the NIST and what is their stake in, or relationship to, mobile devices?
2. Do you think it’s important (both personally and for the mobile device forensics field) to have a document such as the Guidelines on Mobile Device Forensics? Why or why not?
3. What potential downsides do you see to having and following guidelines such as these? Are there any recommendations you would make to improve the guidelines?
4. Of the three sections listed above, which do you think is the most important step in the forensics process, and why?
5. If you haven’t already addressed this in your paper, explain why you summarized the section that you did.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.