1. Form a group of three. pick a product and develop a marketing plan based on each of the three approaches to consumer decisionmaking: cognitive, habitual and affective. What are the major differences in emphasis among the three perspectives? Which is the most likely type of problem-solving activity for the product you have selected? What characteristics of the product make this so?
2. Find a person who is about to make a major purchase. ask that person to make a chronological list of all the information sources consulted prior to making a decision. how would you characterise the types of sources
1. Describe the difference between a superordinate category, a basic level category, and a subordinate category. What is an example of an exemplar product?
2. Describe the relationship between a consumer’s level of expertise and how much they are likely to search for information about a product.
3. List three types of perceived risk, and give an example of each.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.