1. How might a leading brand of personal music players, such as Apple’s iPod, best position itself? Give specific examples.
2. What steps might a follower brand of personal music players, such as Sony, do in terms of positioning to increase its chances of success? Give specific examples.
3. Describe when it is best to position using a core benefit proposition. Why?
4. Describe the three situations that gaps in perceptual maps represent.
1. According to the VALS technique, what type of consumer would probably buy a digital video camera?
What type of consumer would take a fishing vacation trip? Justify your answer.
2. Describe how marketers of Tropicana orange juice could use usage situation to broaden the products segment.
3. Why might the pioneering advantage be even stronger for services than it is for physical products? Give one example.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.