What is meant by saying that advertising regulations vary around the world?
1. Evaluate the percentage of sales approach to setting advertising budgets in foreign markets.
2. Explain how the multinational firm may have an advantage over local firms in training the sales force and evaluating its performance.
3. Identify and discuss problems associated with allocating the company’s promotion budget across several foreign markets.
How would you define the target market of Pret A Manger?
1. Pret A Manger is using very little on advertising and promotion (under 5 per cent of the sales). What is the reason for that?
2. How is Pret A Manger using ‘mystery shopping’ as a way of controlling the marketing effort?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.