1. Sales promotion activities in business-to-business markets risk being considered as unethical. Why is this so and in what circumstances would they be acceptable?
2. What are your views on stereotyping in advertising? Under what circumstances might it not be acceptable?
3. Does self-regulation work?
1. How important is emotion in the John Lewis advertising and what is it seeking to achieve?
2. What has John Lewis achieved since first introducing its Christmas adverts in 2007?
3. What part has celebrity played in the success of John Lewis’s advertising?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.