Your social media strategy and plan is done. You are going to present it and get it approved and then start implementing it. Before moving forward, ensure that you have considered all the legal requirements and ethical considerations. Report results of these considerations in these areas:
1. Look up the most recent FTC or other governing authority regulations for social media. Review the requirements and the brand social media plan. Does it meet the requirements?
2. Identify the most relevant trade association and read their code of ethics. Does the social media plan meet the expectations of professional conduct?
3. Does the organization or business have a social media policy? If not, write one based on best practices and brand standards. If the brand has a social media policy, review it and revise based on the latest legal regulations and ethical standards.
4. Consult business or organization lawyers to review any plans or policies for formal legal advice to ensure compliance before executing the final plan.
5. Finally, as a social media professional who may be implementing the social plan for a brand, also consider your own personal brand. Are you prepared to be active in social media from the personal, professional, and brand perspectives? Ensure you have standards, systems, or plans in place to keep these different worlds working together
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.