Each student is responsible for developing a set of interview or dialogue points to provide for the leader prior to their meetings. Each student should set up a minimum of three meetings, one of which can be, with the leader’s permission, to observe or shadow the leader at work. The analysis should include the leaders:
• Leadership philosophy
• Vision and goals for the organization
• Conflict management techniques and suggestions
• Methods for establishing and building trust
• Methods for empowering others.
The results of this field research assignment will be shared in two ways.
1) A written report in APA style in the assignment thread
2) A presentation as a PowerPoint submitted in a Discussion Thread for student view and for the purpose of receiving feedback from your peers. This is due in Lesson 3, it is worth 150 points of your grade. I am introducing it now because it is detailed and needs to be followed. But it also is going to take planning. What is one quality of a good Leadership… the ability to set goals, plan, and complete task.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.