1. Visit the World Wide Web Consortium web site, and find the web-based validator at http://validator.w 3.org. Validate the code from the two chapter activities. Interpret any error messages you receive from the validator, and make changes to your code as needed to complete an error-free validation.
2. Convert a text document to HTML from scratch. Open a text file, save it as an HTML file, and then add all markup elements to create a basic web page. View the browser result, and then validate the file.
1. List three new HTML elements that are designed for sectioning.
2. What is the function of the new HTML element?
3. What does semantic markup mean?
4. Download and install the latest versions of the following browsers onto your computer as necessary: Internet Explorer
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.