1. What are the four parts of a URL, and what punctuation is used to separate the parts?
2. Summarize the characteristics of HTML.
3. How does a browser know whether an HTTP request is syntactically incorrect or whether the referenced item does not exist?
4. What are the four HTTP request types, and when is each used?
1. Describe the steps a browser takes to determine whether to use an item from its cache.
2. What data objects does a browser cache, and why is caching used?
3. When a user requests an FTP directory listing, how many TCP connections are formed? Explain.
4. Can a browser use transfer protocols other than HTTP? Explain.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.