In general, real numbers (with infinite decimal expansions) cannot be represented exactly in a computer by floating-point numbers (with finite decimal expansions). Sup-pose floating-point numbers on a particular computer carry an error of at most 10-16.
Estimate the maximum error that is com-mitted in evaluating the following functions. Express the error in absolute and relative (percent) terms.
1.Why is an ADC a necessary part of the DAS?
2. Why is it important for all CT staff to set landmarks in the same way?
3. Define algorithm and interpolation.
2. List the principal components in a computer. What is the function of each?
4. Explain how computer memory works. In what situation could scan data be lost?
5. What is the difference between raw data and image data?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.