On each page: Student Name, ID Number, Course Number, Course Title, and Unit Number.
2. Responses typed, using a standard font, 12-point type size, double-spaced, with overall neatness and readability.
3. Restatement of the question and question number (exactly as stated in the Study Guide).
Writing Assignment Evaluation
Poor Marginal Good Very Good
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.
The first, a citation, is briefly listed within your answer. This includes identifying information that directs the reader to your list of references at the end of your writing assignment.
The second, a reference, is at the end of your work in the list of references section.
All sources cited should follow APA style and provide enough identifying information so that the reader can access the original material.