Department of Business Administration
Organization Design and Development- MGT 404
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Identify the different elements and issues of organizations development and creating the need for change. (Lo 1.2)
- Identify and apply the basic steps of the organizational development process (Lo 2.5)
- Please read Chapters 2, 3 and 4 in your textbook “Organization development and change.” (10th ed.) by Cummings, T., & Worley, C.
- Be sure to use at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed reference in support of each answer and also incorporate the key concepts from the course.
- This Assignment comprises a Case study.
- Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
- Please read the case study entitled as “Contracting for Success: Scoping Large Organizational Change Efforts.” available in the textbook “Cases and Exercises in Organization Development & Change” 12th edition by Anderson and answer the following questions:
- 1 In considering the case, provide a detailed description of the strengths and challenges of Valley Medical Center. (1 Mark) (Lo 1.2)
- 2 Based on your understanding of the above case, name and discuss the critical success factors for Valley Medical Center. (1 Mark) (Lo 1.2)
- 3 As an OD practitioner, what are the steps you would take as you begin the entry and contracting phase? (1.5 Marks). (Lo 2.5)
- 4 Valley Medical Center is experiencing a great deal of change. What recommendations would you make to help them more effectively handle the change they are experiencing? (1.5 Marks) (Lo 2.5)
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order