- The theoretical basis for the approach and the name of the theorist who developed the approach
- Primary philosophy and at least one distinguishing component (e.g., High/Scope’s “Plan-Do-Review”, Malaguzzi’s “One Hundred Languages” of Reggio Emilia)
- Populations for whom the approach was initially intended, and populations currently served (e.g. children with special needs, poor children, all children)
- Your thoughts about using this approach in the classroom, including specific connections to developmentally appropriate practice. If you have experience using this approach, please share.
Identify one dominate discourse that is affecting your life in a negative way.
- Where were you first exposed to this discourse?
- How does it affect your view of yourself?
- What helps you to resist defining yourself by this discourse?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page