1. Discuss how such websites as Monster.com, SimplyHired.com, and CareerBuilder. com have changed how companies recruit potential job applicants and how individual applicants look for jobs.
2. Can you think of any instances in which you would consider working part-time as a temporary worker? Why do some individuals prefer this form of employment?
1. What are the advantages and disadvantages of recruiters providing a realistic job preview to job applicants? What are some instances when realistic job previews should not be used?
2. Visit three different job search websites. Search for a job in a particular region of the United States. Which of the three websites is most useful to job seekers? Explain your answer.
1. Why is it important to have accurate and well-written job descriptions and job specifications when recruiting job applicants?
2. What are the characteristics of an effective college recruiter?
Considering that there are millions of résumés posted on companies’ job boards, what steps should recruiters follow to screen out unqualified candidates in a fair and nondiscriminatory manner? Explain your answer
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.