Assignment: Hot Seat Case – Listening Skills (two page)
Log in and watch the Manager’s Hot Seat video Listening Skills: Yeah, Whatever at the McGraw-Hill Online Learning Center. .Participate with the interactive questions during the video, but your graded assignment is to answer and submit the following questions via this activity.
1. During their initial meeting, what “noise” was present that hindered Miguel and Pilar’s ability to communicate successfully?
2. What components of active listening did Miguel demonstrate (or fail to)?
3. What could Pilar have done to get Miguel’s full attention in the initial meeting?
4. How did Miguel’s behavior change the second meeting? What indicators were there that he was listening?
5. What communication network was present in this scenario? Use examples from the scenario to support your answer.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.