1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Part 7: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Community Nursing
The school nurse has a unique role in the provision of school health services for children with special health needs, including children with chronic illnesses and disabilities with various degrees of severity. This case describes the role of the school nurse caring for a child with type 1 diabetes.
Susan has two students with type 1 diabetes in her school, one requires blood glucose monitoring and daily insulin injections, while the other has a continuous insulin infusion pump. The incidence of type 1 diabetes presents a complex challenge to school healthcare providers. Type 1 diabetes ranks as the second most common chronic illness in childhood, second only to asthma. The American Diabetes Association (ADA, 2015) reports that about 193,000 Americans under age 20 live with diabetes and 17,900 are diagnosed with type 1 diabetes annually, and another 5,300 with type 2 diabetes. Children with diabetes are considered disabled and as such are protected under federal laws that prohibit discrimination against children with disabilities. Studies show that the majority of school personnel have an inadequate understanding of effective diabetes management. It is best for the student to monitor blood glucose and respond to the results as quickly as possible to avoid possible complications.
1. When the school nurse is unavailable, who is legally responsible for providing care to a child with diabetes?
2. Explain why
Part 2: Nursing and the Aging Family
Vision and Hearing
1. Describe the signs and symptoms of the following vision disorders in the elderly: detached retina, and corneal ulcers
2. List two nursing interventions with rationale for each disorder ( detached retina, and corneal ulcers)
3. Summarize the effects of aging on endocrine function in the elderly.
Part 3:Advanced Primary Care of Family
1. Identify a population to assess and develop an evidence-based, primary care health promotion recommendations to deliver in their own communities.
Part 4: Physiology 1
Topic: polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
1. Describe the pathophysiology,
2. Describe the clinical manifestations
3. Describe the evaluation, and treatment
Part 5: Physiology 2
1. Discuss Grave’s Disease and the systemic manifestations and treatment of hyperthyroidism.
2. Describe the pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, evaluation, and treatment of hypothyroidism.
Part 6: Pharmacology 1
1. Discuss the recommendations of JNC-7 and JNC-8, with regard to health outcomes and practice implications.
Part 7: Pharmacology 2
1. Discuss medications to treat GERD.
2. What specifically should patients be taught about these medications to prevent adverse side effects?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.