1. Explain the dose–effect relationship.
2. Describe the structure of proteins that act as drug receptors.
3. Identify agents that work via nonspecific cellular responses.
4. Explain which drug-receptor family has actions that occur within milliseconds, and which has actions that occur over hours to days.
1. Describe what physiologically activates drug receptors.
2. Identify what allows agonists to bind to receptors.
3. Describe the actions of functional antagonists
4. 1. Explain what pharmacodynamics describes.
5. Identify the factors that may influence drug effects.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.