1. Describe biologic drugs.
2. Define complementary and alternative medicine therapies.
3. What is the definition of a medication?
4. Define the term prescription.
5. How may a prescription drug eventually become an OTC drug?
6. Why are OTC drugs preferred by patients?
A patient went to the pharmacy for a refill of a medication. The pharmacy technician told him that he must obtain a new prescription because no refills were allowed. The pharmacy technician said she would contact the patient’s physician for this.
1. What is the definition of a prescription?
2. What is the difference between a prescription drug and an OTC drug?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.