1. Distinguish between preventative controls and detective controls.
2. Define the term corrective control and describe four examples of such corrective controls relevant to a computer-based accounting information system.
3. Distinguish between general controls and application controls.
4. What are the main purposes of application controls?
1. Define, describe and evaluate the following general controls:
(a) organisational controls,
(b) documentation controls,
(c) access controls, and
(d) asset-management controls.
2. What are systems security measures designed to ensure?
3. Define and explain the key components of a prevention protocol and a recovery protocol.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.