1. You test for serial correlation, at the .05 level, with 61 residuals from a regression with one independent variable. If the calculated Durbin-Watson statistic is equal to 1.6, what is your conclusion?
2. Suggest ways to solve the problem of serial correlation.
3. What are the predictor variables in an autoregressive model?
1. Name a statistic that is commonly used to detect serial correlation.
2. You test for serial correlation, at the .01 level, with 32 residuals from a regression with two independent variables.
If the calculated Durbin-Watson statistic is equal to 1.0, what is your conclusion?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.