1. Explain why most business organizations are considered to be open systems within the business environment.
2. Indicate and explain why a knowledge of human activity systems is important to systems development within business organizations.
3. Outline the four main types of instruction functions found within software language environments.
1. Explain the two main benefits of using an object-oriented programming language, such as Java, and outline why Java is a useful tool in website design and development.
2. Outline the role of application service providers (ASPs) and explain the benefits of employing an ASP.