Address the following questions:
- What other strategic processes are closely tied to ERM?
Performance measurement and budgeting are closely tied to ERM.
- What three kinds of risks are identified within the City of Edmonton?
The City has strategic, project, and operating risks.
- What two criteria must be balanced in a successful ERM model?
An ERM model should be simple enough to understand while being complex enough to add value.
- Who is responsible for dealing with and mitigating risks?
The risk owner is responsible.
- To what body must the City’s strategic risks be reported?
Risks are reported to the City Council, through the Audit Committee.
Major Homework Requirements
The homework assignments are not opinion compositions, or a book, chapter, or article review. These assignments are positional arguments that are entirely supported by empirical evidence and well-known industry facts. You can include your personal experiences and ideas if it directly relates to the topic, or reinforces your position. However, you must support all statements with evidence. All submissions must adhere to APA guidelines. APA writing is an academic standard; therefore, it is not optional, it is mandatory.
Points are deducted if your submission does not adhere to the following requirements:
- Be a scholarly submission
- Include a title page
- Times New Roman font, 1-inch margin, and double-spaced
- Be at least two pages in length
- Should not consist of any bullet-points
- Have a reference page with at least three academic references
- You CANNOT use Wikipedia, LinkedIn articles, blogs, paid vendors, certification websites, or similar sources in academic writing. You CAN use reputable industry articles from publications similar to ComputerWeekly, PCMag, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, or similar sources. Academic journals and popular industry articles are accessible in the university’s library databases and Google Scholar. All references should not have a publication date older than 2005.
- Be written in a clear and concise manner
- Contains contractual phrases, as an example “shouldn’t” “couldn’t” or “didn’t,” or similar
- Uses vague words such as “proper,” “appropriate,” “adequate,” or similar to describe a process, function, or a procedure.
- As an example, “proper incident response plan,” “appropriate IT professional,” “adequate security,” or similar. These words are subjective because they have a different meaning to different individuals.
Looking for help with your homework?
Grab a 30% Discount and Get your paper done!
Place an Order