Assignment for Operational Test Director:
You are the Operational Test Director (OTD). From that perspective, briefly (two or three sentences for each question) answer the following three questions:
• Question #1: From your OT perspective what are the 3 most important conclusions you draw from your analysis of the data from the first 10 SRAW firings?
• Question #2: Based’ on the IOT&E data so far, what are your top three reasons for placing the SR.AW into deficiency status?
• Question #3: What options might you have considered other than placing the SRAW in deficiency status?
Assignment for Program Manager:
You are the Program Manager (PM). From that perspective, briefly (two or three sentences for each question) answer the following three questions:
• Question #1: From y our perspective as an advocate of the system, what are the 3 most important conclusions you draw from your analysis of the data from the first 10 SR.AW firings? Cite specific firing results to support y our answers.
• Question #2: The OTD believes there have been too many failures already; do you agree? Why or why not? Use specific shots as examples to support your assertion.
• Question #3: Based on extensive DT&E results, you recommended that SR.AW progress to IOT&E. Does the data collected thus far in IOT&E reflect a problem with the SRAW, or with the test plan and conduct? Provide a short justification for your answer using specific test conditions and test data (shot numbers)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.