1. To perform a facing cut using a tool with a nose radius of 1/32, what will the programmed X-axis end point at the center of the part be?
2. Explain the difference between rigid tapping and tapping using a floating tap holder.
3. How must the feed rate for tapping using a floating holder be programmed differently than that for rigid tapping?
4. Describe what happens to a concave radius (fillet) when cut without using TNRC. A sketch may be used to help.
5. Describe what happens to an outside chamfer when cut without using TNRC. A sketch may be used to help.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.