1. Define the term indexing.
2. Describe the primary differences between the rotary table and the indexing head.
3. Name three types of workpiece features that are well suited to using a rotary positioning device.
4. Briefly describe the two alignment steps that need to be performed when setting up the rotary table on the milling machine.
5. If the outside of a 6″-diameter disk is to be milled using a rotary table and a 3/4″ diameter endmill, what is the total amount the milling machine axis must be offset from the center of the rotary table
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.