1. Differentiate centralized and distributed key management schemes.
2. Draw the architecture of centralized key management and explain it in detail.
3. Explain about Diffie–Hellman algorithm with a suitable example.
1. Prove that 2 is a primitive root of the prime number 11.
2. Find whether 3 is a primitive root of the prime number 11.
3. Compute the common shared secret key for the prime number p = 181 and primitive root k = 127. Consider the secret integer chosen by Alice is 48 and the secret integer chosen by Bob is 58.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.