1. The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) has a combined verbal and quantitative mean of 1000 and a standard deviation of 200. Scores range from 200 to 1600 and are approximately normally distributed. For each of the following problems:
1. What percentage of the persons who take the test score above 1300?
2. What percentage score above 800?
3. What percentage score below 1200?
4. Above what score do 20% of the test-takers score?
5. Above what score do 30% of the test-takers score?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.