Advantages of Globalization in Trade
Question: Is globalization a good thing or bad? Is it making the world richer or poorer? Does globalization promote international understanding and tolerance or does it threaten local cultures? Post a thread in either the Globalization Is Good or Globalization Is Bad folder, and defend your position with factual, economic examples.
Required Readings and Sources:
Textbook: Perspectives on International Relations: Power, Institutions, and Ideas, 6th ed (Links to an external site.). — Henry R. Nau, Sage/CQ Press, 2018. ISBN: 978-1506396224.
Chapter 8: Realist and Liberal Perspectives on Globalization Security, Domestic Economy, Trade, Investment, and Finance
Chapter 9: Identity Perspectives on Globalization Development and Environment
***Associated Powerpoints are attached below for Chapter 8 and 9***
*******Need citations to outside sources, provide economic examples, and refer to the textbook*******
(1) A clear introduction that addresses directly the question posed by the instructor;
(2) A body of factual examples that support your thesis; these examples may be drawn from either the assigned readings or footnoted sources researched independently by the student; Wikipedia is not an appropriate source for academic essays;
(3) A coherent paragraph structure that highlights your main points; and
(4) Appropriate citations for materials drawn from the works of others; plagiarized threads will be penalized.
(5) Should be approximately 600 words in length.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.