1. Problem or Opportunity: Describe the problem or opportunity that a communication campaign using visual communication will address. Explain how it formed, who it affects, and where it is occurring.
2. Sponsor: Profile the sponsor, that is, the funder of the communication campaign, providing the name and mission; the sponsor must be an existing organization or individual that has information that you can review online and that can serve as a “client” (cite a main “About Us” page or something similar). Make sure it is clear why they would be interested in sponsoring your campaign (e.g., their mission aligns with your problem or opportunity).
3. Target Audience: Identify 1 primary target audience for the campaign. Explain why this target audience is relevant to your campaign.
4. Behavior: Discuss what you want the primary target audience to do as a result of being exposed to the campaign, limiting yourself to one behavior. For example, perhaps you want a primary target audience of consumers to buy a product, adopt a healthy habit, or vote for a political candidate or referendum. This section should also relate back to the sponsor, in that it should specify why the sponsor would be interested in this.
5. Message Concepts: Describe your “Big Ideas,” that is, three major message concepts. Often these will relate to benefits that one will experience as a result of enacting the behavior, or costs that one can overcome in order to carry out the behavior. These are the ideas that will help motivate your target audience to adopt the behavior. For an example of this, you can re-watch the lecture from the first week of class that overviews the project.
6. Channels: Specify at least 2 types of mass communication channels you will use to disseminate your images. Explain why these are appropriate for your campaign.
1. Image and Explanation: Create, show, and describe at least one example image you plan to use. Keep in mind that this image (and all the images you will later submit in the final paper) must be uniquely crafted for this campaign. You do not need to ‘start from scratch’ by going out with a camera and taking original pictures. You may use pictures found online or from other sources without including textual citations for where they were obtained. However, you must create something unique for the campaign and, as part of this process, you should create something substantially different from any original images you obtained from existing sources. Many people start with a pre-existing image and build on it (e.g., add text, manipulate the image, etc.). Please let me know of any questions about this process or expectations for this component of the course. In your image explanation make sure to explain how the image connects with the campaign’s target audience, behavior, channels, and message concepts. Also draw from and cite from the readings from the class to justify your choices of image. The visual images themselves are not included in the page limit
My idea is to spread a niche fashion brand. Target customers through advertising to increase visibility. The current international first-class brands in the apparel market occupy a lot of resources because of excellent design and successful promotion. I targeted some niche brands and brands that were once a hit. Because of the current squeeze and competition in the market, these brands need to choose the target group. For example, we can choose young people who are not so financially wealthy to build brand products and activities according to their preferences. Young people have a strong sense of dressing up and are keen to follow trends. By targeting the target population and formulating product plans and communication strategies, we can get a lot of attention and solid followers. The sponsor I chose is “interactive sponor” (https://www.interactivesponsor.com/), which sponsors many well-known brands. I will spread targeted products to target audiences through advertising, such as clothing combinations that target audiences like. The operating strategy can also be selected by the way the target audience prefers network statistics. The main thrust of the advertisement is to instill a new “trend concept” in young people. At the same time as advertising spread, social platform communication strategies also need to be sufficiently novel. Get attention through various positive ways, such as by announcing heavy cooperation with other brands on social platforms and so on.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.