1. Explain about group Diffie–Hellman key management scheme in detail.
2. Explain in detail about computation-efficient secure multicast key management which is based on GCD.
3. Explain about user leave operation performed on a clustered tree-based key management scheme.
1. Find the value of Alice’s secret integer A from her PK value C = 6511 using the baby step, giant step method, if p = 12347 and primitive root k = 8833.
8. Find the value of Alice’s secret integer A from her public key value C = 6989 using the index calculus method, if p = 12347 and primitive root k = 11920
1. Consider a Diffie–Hellman scheme with a common prime number p = 13, and a primitive root k = 7.
(a) Show that 7 is a primitive root of 13.
(b) If Alice has a public key C = 5, what is Alice’s private key A?
(c) If Bob has a public key D = 12, what is Bob’s private key B?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.