Describe the use of procurement within the government and commercial contracting environment.
Describe the use of third party logistics (3PL) and supplier relationship management (SRM) for improving organizational performance.
• Choose different pricing models for organizational objectives
• Apply procurement activities from initial planning through closeout.
Analyze the bid and proposal process to include RFP terms and conditions, and bid selection criteria.
• Understand the Contract Negotiation Process map.
• Distinguish between commercial and federal contract pricing proposals.
• Explain the business ethic factors associated with contract negotiations
• Demonstrate contract negotiation tasks, techniques, and strategies.
• Prepare a contract negotiation plan.