1. Define the term decision support system and indicate the levels of a business organization in which you would expect to find such systems.
2. Define the four generic stages of the traditional SDLC and outline the nature and purpose of each stage.
3. Explain why the traditional SDLC is also called a waterfall approach to information systems development.
1. Explain the relationship between unstructured decision-making environments and uncertainty and explain how and why this relationship affects the strategic and operational levels of a business hierarchy.
2. Explain the main characteristics that are significant in defining a management information system.