1. Describe the main advantages of the data-orientated approach to data storage.
2. Define data redundancy, and distinguish between direct redundancy and indirect redundancy.
3. Distinguish between a data flow diagram and an entity-relationship diagram.
4. What are the main stages involved in constructing a decision table?
1. Define and explain two of the following internet services/facilities:
(b) file sharing,
(c) media streaming,
(d) VoIP (Voice over IP),
2. Define and briefly explain the role of the Internet Society (ISOC).
3. Identify and describe the main categories of electronic funds transfer (EFT).
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.