1. Write short description about MixColumns() transformation that constitutes the third transformation in each round of AES. Explain with an example.
2. How many words of the key metrics are used for key expansion algorithm and how many words are generated from it in total?
3. Let us consider the first four words of the key schedule are w0, w1, w2, w3. From this, how do we need to obtain the next
1. Why NIST has selected Rijndael as the AES?
2. What are the other four algorithms that were not selected?
3. Write short description about ShiftRows() transformation that constitutes the second transformation in each round of AES.
four words w4, w5, w6, w7?
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.